The Office of the UN Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth is excited to launch its search for 17 Young Leaders for the SDGs.
The exercise is conducted biennially to give voice to 17 young leaders who have been promoting SDG solutions to the many pressing challenges that are being faced worldwide.
During the course of their two-year term, these Young Leaders will not only have the chance tackle these issues head-on through community-driven contributions but will also be able to engage with young people via the United Nations and its many partners.
- We encourage young people to apply. We are looking for diverse young people from all over the world between the ages of 15 and 29 years old who are driving change in their communities.
- Applications are now open here (https://un.submittable.com/submit/218118/apply-to-be-a-young-leader-2022), and will close on 31 March 2022.
- Share this message on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, or by using this click-to-tweet (with image).
- Use hashtag #SDGYoungLeaders and tag @UNYouthEnvoy in your social media posts.
- For questions, please reach out to Idil Uner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to seeing what the next generation of Young Leaders has to offer in championing the SDGs and embracing a better and brighter future globally.